Wigan, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a growing Investment Management business based in the Wigan area. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit an Investment Administrator to assist with all aspects of administration on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Investment Administrator will be responsible for:
- Updating records on the internal database
- Calculating fund prices
- Performing reconciliations on cash balances and monthly assets
- Pricing investment products
- Liaising with fund managers and colleagues in other departments
- Ad hoc administration projects
The Investment Administrator will meet the following skillset:
- Naturally very numerical
- Previous experience within an administrative position
- Experience within an accounting or finance role or working as a book keeper
- Good time keeping skills with proven ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with external and internal stakeholders
- Able to demonstrate close attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced administrators looking for an exciting new role within a growing company. The company offers excellent benefits including study support for relevant qualifications and a competitive pension.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria for the Investment Administrator, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, we receive an exceptionally high volume of applicants and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.