Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum + + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Our client is a unique Wealth Management firm based in Manchester City Centre. Due to continued success and progression, they are now looking to recruit a Investment Administrator to get involved with all aspects of Investment Administration for established portfolios.
The Investment Administrator will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Resolving queries from clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Administering and processing Investments and reports for clients
- Supporting with account reconciiations
- Running daily trade reports and liaising with custodions regarding trades
- Assisting in the complete valutations process
- All aspects of administration of associated with the investment desk
The Investment Administrator will meet the following criteria:
- Good communication skills - ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Excellent numerical abilities and attention to detail
- Has previously worked as an Administrator within the Wealth Management or Investment Management industry
- Proven ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Naturally solutions orientated
- Has confidence and takes ownership
- Working knowledge of Excel including a working knowledge of pivot tables and v lookups to produce reports
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Investment Administrator to join the team at a unique Wealth Management house on a permanent basis, with a specialist firm who is keen on individual growth- Our client is keen to support individuals through CISI qualifications with benefits including
- Paid study support
- 25 Days Holday once IOC Qualified
- Salary review when IOC (or alternative CISI level) Qualified
- 5% non-contribution pension
The company offers a fantastic insight into wealth management, including exposure to bespoke portolio building.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.