£18000 - £20000 per annum + DOE
over 1 year ago
Due to recent growth and success, a leading business in the UK Financial Services industry are currently looking for an exceptional Investment Administrator to join their team on a contract basis intially for five months.
The Investment Administrator will take responsible for the following:
- Ensuring compliance is adhered to in line with FCA regulations
- Maintaining and updating client documentation and data
- Undertake general investment administration on behalf of Fund Managers
- Providing a high level of client service at all times
- Liaising with clients via telephone, letter and email
The Investment Administrator should meet the following skillset:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in an office environment completing administrative duties is essential
- Prides themselves on being a strong administrator
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Previous proven experience of working to meet deadlines
- Previous experience as an Investment Administrator would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with strong administration backgrounds who are interested in embarking on a career within the Investment Management or Financial Services sector.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of this Investment Administrator post, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.