Up to £18000 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client is an international name in Investment Management services. Due to increased workload, they are actively looking to recruit an experienced Investment Administrator to join their busy team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The purpose of the Investment Administrator's role is to provide high quality administration across the business.
Working as part of a dynamic team of experienced database administrators, the Investment Administrator will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Taking the lead on all aspects of Quality Control
- Auditing changes made in client data records
- Matching business-critical documents with their original sources
- Identifying major and minor errors in information
- Escalting key errors and discrepencies to Senior Management
- Printing, photocopying and scanning team documents
Given this role centres around Quality Control, it is imperative the Investment Administrator has outstanding attention to detail.
The Investment Administrator will meet the following criteria:
- Works with upmost accuracy and attention to detail
- Understands how to check the quality of their own work
- Previous work history in an administrative position
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at one of Liverpool's most prestigious Financial Services employers.
The company offers a social and lively working environment as well as competitive company benefits.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, we receive an overwhelming number of applications and are unable to respond to each candidate.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.