Manchester, Greater Manchester
0151 224 1480
Due to continued growth of the organisation, our client; based in Manchester, are now looking to bring on board an Investment Analyst to support the Investment Director on key projects.
Working in a dynamic team of Investment Consultants, the Investment Analyst will take responsibility for:
- Analysing large volumes of financial data
- Investment report production for Senior Management
- Preparing report packs for meetings with clients
- Supporting Senior Consultants with key global project work which will help grow the business
- Solving important problems for large corporate clients
The Investment Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Entrepreneurial by nature
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a strong degree (candidates who hold a 2.1 or above are preferred)
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Previous work history within an investment management or wealth management business or within investment consultancy
- Studying towards an industry-relevant qualification, such as CFA, IMC or CIIA
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high-energy, fast-paced team within a prestigious consultancy business. The role offers broad exposure to a variety of investment products (from vanilla asset classes to alternatives) and will allow the Investment Analyst to have client interaction.
The firm offers clear career progression and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive an exceptionally large volume of applications and are unable to respond to each candidate
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.