Durham, County Durham
5 months ago
Investment Area Manager
Investment Area Manager required to join a public sector organisation in Durham. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Investment Area Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Investment Area Manager you will be managing a team of Team Leaders and trade operatives.
Key responsibilities of the Investment Area Manager:
- Managing team leaders who will manage trades operatives
- Delivering successful financial and operational control of a number of contracts, ensuring health and safety, environmental and quality compliance, organisational procedures and objectives are achieved in line with internal and external customer needs and expectations
- Supporting the Contract Services Manager in the planning and development of a successful commercial plan
- Carrying out contract management
- Effectively forecasting, monitoring and controlling expenditure in accordance with budget procedures and managing annual budgets in excess of £8 million
Required skills and experience of the Investment Area Manager:
- Detailed knowledge of project management processes
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the management of Health and Safety, Regulations, Risk Management and Cost Control
- Educated to HNC/HND level or equivalent and/or professionally qualified in Construction Management
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Investment Area Manager role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.