£20000 - £22000 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a leading name within Wealth and Investment Management. They are looking to recruit an Investment Data Executive to join their dynamic and lively team on a permanent basis.
The Investment Data Executive will take responsibility for:
- Amending static data fields on various systems
- Responding to queries relating to changes and ensuring quality check changes are completed
- Working with ultimate accuracy to minimise error
- Project work
- Liaising in a clear manner with both internal and external stakeholders
The Investment Data Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem solver and is dedicated to providing outstanding client service
- Ability to work well under pressure and in accordance with tight deadlines
- Proven excellent customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to propel their career in the Investment Management sector.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.