£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus scheme and benefits
10 months ago
Our client is an award-winning Investment Management house in Liverpool city centre. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are looking to strengthen their Investment desk through recruiting a Dealer.
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the Dealer will work as part of a team of Dealers to ensure that orders placed by Investment Managers are executed promptly and accurately.
The Dealer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Executing sales both direct in the Investment Management Market or through external broker sales desks based on instructions received from Fund Managers
- Getting the best prices possible when carrying out stock market transactions
- Providing Fund Managers and assistants with market insights
- Developing electronic dealing platforms
- Co-ordinate all dealing orders
- Ensuring deal execution details are correctly recorded
The Dealer will meet the following skillset:
- IMC qualified (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working on a busy Dealing desk within an Investment Management house
- Working knowledge of the entire trade life cycle
- Proven ability to be able to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong compliance awareness
This is a rare opportunity for a North-West business, as the majority of roles in the Dealing and Trading arena are London-centric.
The role gives candidates the opportunity to work as part of a high-performing team in a thriving Investment Management business.
The company offers clear career progression, a collaborative company culture and excellent comapny benefits.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.