£39 - £18500 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Our client is leading name within UK Financial Services based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to recent growth and success, they are looking for an exceptional Investment Assistant to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The Investment Assistant will take responsible for the following:
- Ensuring compliance and adhering to FCA regulations
- Maintaining and updating client records, documentation and data
- Undertake general investment administration on behalf of Fund Managers
- Providing a high level of client service at all times
- Liaising with clients via telephone, letter and email
- Responding to queries from Fund Managers
The Investment Assistant should meet the following skillset:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in an office environment completing administrative duties is essential
- Prides themselves on being a strong administrator
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Previous proven experience of working to meet deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with strong administration backgrounds who are interested in embarking on a career within the Investment Management sector.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.