Bolton, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
about 2 years ago
Our client is a growing Investment Management business. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Data Specialist to join their Operations team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to be the go-to person for systems-related queries.
Acting as someone who will drive change within the department, the Investment Management Data Specialist will take responsibility for:
- Developing Excel based reports within specified timescales
- Setting up new funds on the Fund Accounting system
- Being the first point of contact for queries related to the Fund Accounting system
- Conducting system testing
- Utilise VBA skills to create off system solutions to automate processes and improve operational efficiency
- Using systems knowledge to identify newer more efficient ways of working
- Analysing high volumes of complex financial data
- Leading on key projects which will involve data processing
Reporting to the Fund Administration Director, the Investment Management Data Specialist will meet the following skillset:
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Analytically minded
- Confident to be able to drive changes
- Working knowledge of VBA
- Previous working background in investment management or fund administration is essential
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst working in an Investment Management company looking to take the next step into a technical Specialist role within a leading North-West investments house.
The company offers clear career progression, a collaborative company culture and excellent benefits.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.