£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Wealth and Investment Management. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for an Performance Analyst to monitor and analyse Investment Management fund performance on a permanent basis.
The Investment Management Performance Analyst will take responsibility for the following:
- Providing MI related to the performance of investment funds
- Assisting with product launches
- Producing and ensuring that data on fund factsheets is accurate before they are released to the market
- Performance reconciliation of all onshore and offshore units across multiple currencies
- Producing performance reports regularly to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc project management
- Resolving any queries related to performance-related data in a timely and accurately manner
The Investment Management Performance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- IOC or IMC qualification holder
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (including exposure to Macros)
- Experience within the Financial Services sector
An academic background in a Financial-related subject, such as a university degree in Maths or Economics, is desireable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performing team within a flourishing and prestigious Investment Management house. The company offers clear progression and competitive company benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.