£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a leading name within global financial services. Due to an exciting period of change and transformation, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Support the client on-boarding lead in key strategic initatives
- Creating and maintaining the on-boarding project plan, resource plan, risk & issue log and actions log
- Leads project planning and control activities, such as project reporting, planning, issue and risk tracking, and resource estimation
- Escalation point for project issues
- Works with other departments across the investment management business to plan, track and execute onboarding projects
- Controlling communication strategies
The Project Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders - both internally and externally
- Co-ordinating and lead workshops both internally and externally
- Strong background on Project Management within a financial services environment (investment management candidates will be the preferred applicants)
- Experience within the financial services sector is essential
- Prince2 certified
- A working knowledge of client onboarding is preferred
This is an excting opportuntiy for an experienced Project Manager wanting to propel their career within the Investment Management industry. The company offers clear career progression, excellent benefits and exposure to global markets.
If you believe you meet the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Due to the nature of this role, we are unable to consider candidates without experience in the financial services realm.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.