£20000 - £24000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a leading name within global Financial Services. They are looking to recruit an Investment Reporting Executive to join their dynamic and lively team on a permanent basis.
The Investment Management Reporting Executive will take responsibility for:
- Collating high volumes of complex data and presenting it in a clear and concise format
- Responding to queries relating to change management
- Preparing key metric reports for senior management
- Analysing MI and producing MI reports relating to client activity
- Systems testing
- Working with ultimate accuracy to minimise error
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of key projects
- Liaising in a clear manner with both internal and external stakeholders
The Investment Management Reporting Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel - as a minimum, must be familiar with v lookups and pivot tables
- A natural thirst for 'big data'
- Previous experience within the Financial Services sector
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem solver and is dedicated to providing outstanding client service
- Ability to work well under pressure and in accordance with tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to propel their career in the Investment Management sector.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.