£31000 - £39000 per annum + benefits
12 months ago
Our client is a global name within Investment Management. Due to an exciting period of change and transformation, they are looking to recruit an Investment Management Technical Specialist to join one of their leading Operations teams on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Investment Management Technical Specialist will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Managing and controlling high levels of operational risk and minimising risk errors
- Producing technical client reports
- Reviewing complex cash reconciliations
- Researching and responding to inquiries from Investment Managers
- Working across multiple systems to perform highly complex operational processing
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for Investment Management Operations and provides guidance for junior members of staff
- Active participation on key company projects (projects in which systems will pay a crucial part)
The Investment Management Technical Specialist will meet the following criteria:
- Background within Investment Management Operations, in an area such as Corporate Actions, Transfers, Settlements or Reconciliations
- Proven experience of Project Management
- A background in PPI is beneficial due to the checking element often associated with these roles
- Adaptable personality
- Proven ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Experience working in a transformational or change environment would be beneficial
The company provides excellent company benefits, various career progression routes and offers broad exposure to international investment products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing North-West employer on a permanent basis.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive an exceptionally high volume of applicants and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.