My Client, a leading Social Housing Provider in the North East are currently recruiting for an Investment Manager within their Asset Planning Department.
Principle accountabilities include:
- Taking account of the Organisation's Asset Management Strategy, the sustainability of the Organisation's stock, and the Organisation's Business Plan, contribute to the development of a detailed 3-5 year investment programme.
- Taking account of the long term maintenance needs of the Organisation's assets develop a programme in conjunction with the other departments in the business, to address the risk and long term maintenance needs of the stock including commissioning and managing specialist surveys
- Effective performance management of the team to ensure projects are prepared for timely delivery on site
- Work in collaboration with the Delivery Team and the Landlord Compliance Team
The ideal candidate will have;
- Demonstrable knowledge of building construction, building standards, planning regulations, regulatory standards, and leasehold legislation
- Commercial understanding of value for money drivers in construction
- Clear understanding of Landlord Compliance and servicing requirements
- Demonstrable knowledge of the CDM requirements
- Knowledge of Contracts, Finance and Budget Structures
- Knowledge of construction contracts and their effective administration, commercial understanding of value for money drivers in construction
- Knowledge of all construction types and building technology to offer technical advice and solutions as required
- Experience managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in the development and implementation of large scale housing investment programmes
- Previous experience of managing teams of staff and experience of successfully delivering a similar role within a diverse organisation
- Experience of managing and leading a high performance team operating at a similar level within a diverse organisation
- Experience of managing and leading teams in order to meet defined objectives or targets
- Fully experienced in the management of the planning process to minimise time and costs and drive improvements in efficiency
- A recognised professional qualification in a property related discipline MRICS, CIOB, MICE or equal or considerable, relevant and demonstrable experience
- Trained in carrying out full stock condition surveys
For further information or to apply, please contact Hannah Pye at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.