Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Investment Operations Administrator
Investment Operations Administrator required to join a small investment operations team in Manchester. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is experienced in the Financial Services industry to help continue to offer their clients an excellent level of service.
Key responsibilities of the Investment Operations Administrator
- Administer already established and new investment portfolios.
- Produce quarterly portfolio valuations.
- Daily tasks such as completing daily cash reconciliation and running the automated price feed.
- Monitor progress of in-specie transfer of investments from nominees and update internal systems.
- Maintain the Central Investment Register.
- Follow up outstanding trades, contact third parties and update system records.
- Accurately place trades in a compliant manner.
- Maintain effective communication with colleagues regarding trades.
Required skills and experience of the Investment Operations Administrator
- Experience working in Financial Services.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Competent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure and to work to deadlines.
- A desire to achieve the CISI Investment Operations Certificate (or equivalent).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Investment Operations Adminsitrator to join a company with unrivalled opportunities and benefits such as paid for study support for qualifications. The company provides 25 days holiday and 5% employer pension contribution.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Investment Operations Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Chloe at Sellick Partnership. Please note we receive a high volume of applications and may not be able to respond directly.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.