£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Investment Operations Analyst to join the Operations department within a Liverpool City Centre based Wealth & Investment Management company.
The Investment Operations Analyst will take on varied responsibilities, including:
- Managing a busy internal inbox and dealing with queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting operational risk assessments
- Rebalancing new accounts as part of the migration process for clients
- Collating and analysing high volumes of financial data using Excel
- Involvement in projects centred around Operational processes, such as Corporate Actions, Settlements and Transfers
The Investment Operations Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Experience within the Wealth & InvestmentManagement sector
- Studying towards IOC qualification (or equivalent)
- Strong attention to detailand accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Investment products, such as Bonds, Equities, OEICs and Unit Trusts
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a well-established Wealth & Investment Management firm. The company offers clear career progression and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.