£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Our client is a leading UK Financial Services house in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to a successful period of growth, they are looking to recruit an Investment Operations Assistant Manager to oversee a team in their Operations department on a permanent basis.
The Investment Operations Assistant Manager will take responsibility for:
- Managing a team of nine
- Set and monitor performance targets and objectives for all team members in line with department and firm goals
- Organise the recruitment and training of all staff within the team
- Ensure that the department has a roadmap for career development
- Maintain procedures for all functions and ensure they are reviewed and updated on a regular basis
- Ensure operational risks are minimised
- Ensure team adhere to all regulatory policies as defined
- Liaison with clients and other external providers
- Acting as point of contact for issue escalation
The Investment Operations Assistant Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience working as an Assistant Manager, ideally in a Financial Services business
- Strong people management experience
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in process improvement
This is an excellent opportunity for an Investment Operations Assistant Manager to join one of the UK's most successful and dynamic organisations with a great benefits package and flexible working.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria for the Investment Operations Assistant Manager vacancy, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.