£30000 - £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Investment Operations Analyst to join the Operations department within a Liverpool City Centre based Wealth & Investment Management company.
Reporting to the Investments Director, the Investment Operations Manager will take responsibility for:
- Setting and monitoring performance targets and objectives for all team members in line with department and firm goals
- Organising the recruitment and training of all staff within the team
- Maintaining procedures for all functions and ensure they are reviewed and updated on a regular basis
- Managing the team through planned change
- Ensuring operational risks are minimised by adhering to policies (such as MiFID, CASS. GDPR)
The Investment Operations Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Working experience within the Investment Management sector is essential
- Experience of conducting interviews/appraisals
- Must have managed through PIP process, grievance, disciplinary or other complex management issue
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong People Manager to head up a department within a highly successful Financial Services organisation.If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.