£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is an UK Financial Services house in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to a period of change, they are looking to recruit an experienced Manager to lead one of their Operations teams on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Investment Operations Manager will take responsibility for:
- Management of the department
- Maintain procedures for all functions and ensure they are reviewed and updated on a regular basis
- Ensure operational risks are minimised in line with industry specific compliance (e.g. MiFID II, CASS)
- Finding ways to improve operational efficiency
- Ensure team adhere to all regulatory policies
- Liaison with clients and other external providers
- Acting as point of contact for issue escalation
The Investment Operations Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience within the Financial Services sector (investment management or banking only) is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people management skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's most successful and dynamic organisations.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV. If you have no prior experience within banking or wealth and investment management, we are unable to consider your application due to the nature of this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.