£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established financial services business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint an Investment Operations Manager on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing Operations team.
As Investment Operations Manager, you will support the Operations Director and be responsible for:
- Managing the reconciliation function
- Leading a team of 10 direct reports
- Ensuring the volume of work and the deadlines in place are working
- Acting as an escalation point for external clients
- Identifying and implementing new processes
- Being hands on with the reconciliation work as and when needed
As Investment Operations Manager you will have the following skill set:
- Strong and recent reconciliation experience
- The ability to lead and develop a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Financial services experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Investment Operations Manager to join a company with a fast-paced culture, an excellent benefits package and unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Investment Operations Manager role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.