£30000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Our client is a global Financial Services house in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to a successful period of growth, they are looking to recruit a Manager to head up their Operations department on a permanent basis.
The Investment Operations Manager will take responsibility for:
- Management of the department, reporting to the Director
- Set and monitor performance targets and objectives for all team members in line with department and firm goals
- Organise the recruitment and training of all staff within the team
- Ensure that the department has a roadmap for career development
- Maintain procedures for all functions and ensure they are reviewed and updated on a regular basis
- Ensure operational risks are minimised
- Ensure team adhere to all regulatory policies as defined
- Liaison with clients and other external providers
- Acting as point of contact for issue escalation
The Investment Operations Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Experience of conducting interviews
- Experience of conducting appraisals
- Must be able to provide examples of dealing with either a PIP process, grievance, disciplinary or other complex management issue
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's most successful and dynamic organisations.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.