£21000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a leading name within global Financial Services. Due to continued success, they are looking for a Team Leader to join their Deceased Accounts team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will take the lead in supervising a small to medium sized team of Deceased Accounts Administrators.
The Team Leader will take responsibility for:
- Managing the day-to-day activities and initiatives of the team
- Support and complete client inquiries and requests
- Provides support to business and technology managers
- Monitoring work flows
- Supporting the achievement of team objectives
- Acting as an escalation point for any complex queries
The Investment Operations Team Leader will meet the following skillset:
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of risk and regulations within investment management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to motivate staff
- Experience of supervising or leading a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a thriving company.
If you believe your skillset matches the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.