Manchester, Greater Manchester
£419 - £27000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Our client is a leading name within global Financial Services. Due to continued success and expansion, they are looking for a Team Leader to join one of their high-performing Investment Operations teams on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will take the lead in supervising a small to medium sized team of Investment Administrators.
The Investment Operations Team Leader will take responsibility for:
- Managing the day-to-day activities and initiatives of the team
- Support and complete client inquiries and requests
- Provides support to business and technology managers
- Monitoring work flows
- Supporting the achievement of team objectives
- Acting as an escalation point for any complex queries
The Dividends Team Leader will meet the following skillset:
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of SWIFT messages
- Awareness of risk and regulations within investment management
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to motivate staff
- Experience of leading a team, supervising or managing staff
- Working knowledge of the Investment Management sector
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of Manchester's leading employers.
If you believe your skillset matches the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.