Manchester, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading name within global Financial Services. Due to continued success and expansion, they are looking for a Team Leader to supervise one of their Investment Operations teams.
The successful candidate will take the lead in supervising a small to medium sized team of Investment Administrators.
The Investment Operations Team Leader will take responsibility for:
- Managing the day-to-day activities and initiatives of the team
- Support and complete client inquiries and requests
- Acting as an escalation point for any complex queries
- Provides support to business and technology managers
- Monitoring work flows
- Supports the enhancement of streamlining processes and operational efficiency
The Investment Operations Team Leader will meet the following skillset:
- Proven attention to detail
- Proven previous experience of supervising or leading a team
- Previous experience within Financial Services is essential
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Ability to motivate staff
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of Manchester's leading employers. The company offers excellent benefits (including a competitive pension scheme) and clear career progression.
If you believe your skillset matches the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.