Investment Research Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Our client is a prestigious name within European Wealth Management based in Manchester city centre. Due to continued company growth and success, the Wealth Management house are now looking to strengthen their Investment Desk through recruiting an Investment Research Analyst.
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the Investment Research Analyst will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Researching into asset allocation and fund selection
- Managing a variety of investment portfolios
- Undertaking significant changes to key portfolios
- Investment performance monitoring and performance reporting
- Supporting in the building of a multi-asset class fund management solution
- Implementing investment strategy
- Work alongside Portfolio Managers to create and manage portfolios
- Managing risks associated with portfolios
The Investment Research Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an analytical subject
- Proven experience working within a buy side investment management house
- Familiar with financial packages (such as Bloomberg)
- Holds the CFA or is studying towards the CFA
This is a rare opportunity within the North-West. The role is an exciting position for a candidate who has a proven working history within buy-side investment management looking to add value to a high-performing team of Portfolio Managers.
The business offer broad exposure to different clients and asset classes and the role provides variety in each day of work.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.