Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership is currently working on behalf of a prestigious Fund Management business Head Quartered in Manchester who are currently recruiting for an Investment Risk Analyst to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
The Investment Risk Analyst will take responsibility for:
- Manage all levels of key risks associated with funds
- Consistently monitoring portfolios and their operation within regulatory requirements
- Analysing any breaches to any extent, challenging Investment Managers on any required actions
- Carrying out stress testing on fund portfolios
- Assisting in completing MI and reports for Board members and senior Management teams; recommending any point of improvement for the business in risk monitoring or management
- Assisting with regulatory fund reporting which includes AIFMD returns and UCITS Derivative use reports
- Assisting with any general investment risk queries from the wider business or clients
The Investment Risk Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience in Investment Risk within a wealth or investment manager
- Analytically minded
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of UK regulatory framework
- Relevant investment management or risk qualification
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team within a company which offers excellent benefits which include:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- 35 hour working week
- 9% non-contribution pension
Our client is able to consider candidates at varying levels of seniority.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Investment Risk Analyst, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.