Our client is leading name within UK wealth management. They are looking for an Investment Risk Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This role will sit between their Liverpool and London offices, and therefore applicants must be willing to work between the two cities and be adaptable with travel.
The Investment Risk Manager will take responsibility for:
- Managing all levels of risk associated with investment portfolios
- Cross-checking investment risks
- Liaising with fund managers to understand regulatory information to the best of your ability
- Meeting and liaising with fund managers daily
- Researching the market
- Understanding where potential risks lie
- Analysing risks
The Investment Risk Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience in Investment Risk within a wealth or investment manager
- Strong communication skills - ability to hold the gravitas to liaise regularly with fund managers
- Relevant investment or risk qualification
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team at one of the UK's most prestigious wealth managers.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.