Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Our client is an award-nominated boutique investment management company in the Greater Manchester Area
Due to continued success, they are currently seeking an Investment Support Administrator to get involved with all aspects of administration for the investment desk.
The Investment Support Administrator will take responsibility for the following:
- Processing trade confirmations
- Collating and distributing client documentation
- Data analysis of factsheets
- Monthly valuation reports
- All aspects of administration of associated with the investment desk
The Investment Support Administrator will meet the following criteria:
- Good stakeholder management - ability to liaise with senior stakeholders including board-level members of staff
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent ability to proof read
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent numerical abilities
- Ability to work towards strict SLAs
- Previous background in fund management
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
This is an exciting opportunity for an excellent administrator to join the team at a flourishing investments house on a permanent basis.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.