Alderley Edge, Cheshire
Up to £17000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are representing a rapidly expanding client in the South Cheshire area. Our dynamic client is recruiting an Invoicing Assistant to sit within their fast paced finance department. This organisation have an ambitious 5 year development plan to triple their turnover, and the invoicing division of the finance department is integral to their development. The invoicing team sits alongside the credit control division and reports directly into a forward thinking Financial Controller.
This permanent Invoicing Assistant position is responsible for invoicing a variety of clients via daily portals to ensure maximum cash revenue.
* Daily reconciliation of client portal against accounting system to ensure all jobs have been invoiced.
* Uploading invoices, financial information and cost breakdown onto client portals.
* Liaising with different departments and other organisations within the franchisee network to promptly resolve any queries, and dealing with client queries via telephone and email.
* Working towards individual and team targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Liaising with the credit control division to ensure accurate and timely collection of invoices.
* Meeting with businesses and clients to review processes and implement improvements.
The Ideal Invoicing Assistant will have:
* Attention to detail
* Advanced Excel skills (V-Lookups and formulas)
The ideal candidate will be a strong, confident communicator, with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. They must have a hard-working can do attitude, with proven office experience, good time management and the ability to deliver under pressure.If you or anyone you know has the skills or experienced required for this Invoicing Assistant position, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.