IS Application Analyst
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£35000 - £45000 per annum
0191 261 8585
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an IS Application Analyst for a large pharmaceutical comapny based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
The role is for an initial 12 month contract with the potential to go permanant at the end of the assignment.
- Be able to look at process and get requirement from the user community to offer process simplification functionality benefits and cost savings.
- Work with our corporate centres of excellence to create application enhancements or deploy a new modern technologies.
- Work with the end user, IS teams and Validation to test and deploy to an operational state.
- Act as a subject matter expert on our Pharma industry applications, their databases and operations, often working with outside vendors to deploy, improve, and support solutions.
- When needed advise on repeatable solutions to issues, explaining what the solution is and let the service or users desk fix it themselves to aid service improvement.
- Possess a high level of awareness of cloud technologies, containerisation and application architecture. Be able to automate processes for cost and process benefits.
- Be an expert App modernisation and database improvement, making a solution fit a need.
- Provide support for installation and configuration of PC based software packages during that part of the lifecycle.
- Significant prior experience in IS within manufacturing and testing area
- Office 365 Implementation experience
- Knowledge of SAP ERP systems, Lab based systems LIMS, and testing.
- Be able to work with legacy SQL server and Oracle Database systems in a wide range of uses.
- Able to document, design, and communicate a solution to produce an implementable project.
- Working with Vendors and service providers in a regulated industry.
- IT related qualifications and a related Degree desirable.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website