Up to £30000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ISA Administration Manager to join a leading Investment Management house in the heart of Liverpool.
As ISA Administration Manager you will oversee the ISA department and be responsible for:
- Ensuring all HMRC and Investment Manager requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner in relation to ISA administration
- Reviewing and broadening the role of the ISA team through process, monitoring and reporting improvements
- Ensuring any regulatory reporting is completed and reported to HMRC in line with agreed timescales
- Producing Management Information reports ensuring the information included is appropriate and correct
- Managing and developing members of the ISA team
- Interpreting changes to ISA regulations and suggesting solutions relevant to businesses
- Reviewing and recommending changes to client documentation in line with regulatory changes
As ISA Administration Manager you will be qualified or studying towards your IOC (or equivalent) qualification and will have the following characteristics:
- Strong people management and leadership experience
- Recent experience in a financial services or investment management house
- Excellent attention to detail, great organisational skills and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of ISA regulations and previous experience working with ISAs would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for an ISA Administration Manager to join one of Liverpool's well-respected businesses and one of the UK's leading Investment Management houses. Alongside offering a great company culture this Investment Management company also offers a fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension, 25 days holiday (increasing with service) and season ticket loans.
If this role is of interest, please apply now or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.