£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
12 days ago
Flexible Hybrid Working
£35,000 - 40,000 / annum
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
27 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
In this role you would be working in Chemical Company as an Internal IT Auditor. This role is a permanent position. Working as an IT Auditor with this organisation you would be working on a flexible hybrid basis, where you would be required to work in the office on a 3 / 2 basis. This organisation's offices are based in Stockton-On-Tees. The role as an IT Auditor is looking to pay in the region of £35,000 - 40,000 (based on experience). Within this role there is the opportunity to grow and promotion within first 12-18 months.
Your new role:
- The IT Auditor will be responsible for IT Audits to assess risk, test controls, identify and report on IT Control weaknesses
- As an IT Auditor you will be investigating and determining causes of control weaknesses and recommending corrective actions.
- Day-to-day work as an IT Auditor would consist of completing working papers, initiating findings and ensuring that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit.
- In the IT Audit role you will be required performing control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security and programming controls.
- As an IT Auditor you will have experience within the internal / external IT Audit within a large organisation. Will also consider people from information governance or security backgrounds
- You will have a degree or equivalent in IT
- You will have strong knowledge of IT controls related to operations
- You will have the right to work in the UK
Please contact Laura Davison at Sellick Partnership to discuss in further detail and to receive a full job spec/ additional information.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website