City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Category Manager to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing FTSE 100 multinational company. They have entities in multiple sectors with enormous amounts of success and opportunity.
The ideal IT Category Manager will have:
- The successful candidates will have proven IT Category / Procurement Management experience,
- CIPS level 3, 4, 5 or 6 qualified - high desirable
- Managed budgets of up to £1million
The Daily duties of the IT Category Manager will consist of but not be limited to:
- You'll lead a delegated category portfolio to implement strategic sourcing and strong stakeholder management, lower costs to deliver savings targets, and strengthen existing relationships with key suppliers.
- You'll develop specific strategic sourcing programmes/strategies
- Take an active role in developing the annual work plan and implementing policy, contributing to short and long-term category strategies
- Identify new areas for contracting and work with stakeholders to complete trials of innovative Digital & IT product and services and R&D activities
- Maintain awareness of IT marketplace developments
- Take the lead across a complex high value project portfolio as directed building knowledge and expertise to become a subject matter expert
- Implement change and improvements and supports and enables staff to deliver, enhance expertise and build procurement capability
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.