North Shields, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £36000 per annum
2 months ago
£30,000 - £36,000
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for a .Net Developer for a financial services organisation based in North Tyneside on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to interprate business/system requirement, analyse, design, develop, test and implement programs/websites, Maintain existing internal and external systems/websites, identify and correct of programme or query defects and Create and maintain the development of documentation where applicable.
Experience/ Skills Required:
- A strong background within Information Technology which will be demonstrated through a history of project delivery using varying programming methods. Preferably experience of developing and releasing websites and internal desktop applications.
- A strong background of database development and integration with your applications.
- You will have experience of implementing numerous I.T. software solutions to achieve business requirements/objectives.
- The role requires the applicant to have the ability to adapt to using lesser known programming languages namely Windev/Webdev in order to develop and maintain existing live systems.
- Educated to degree standard or similar certifications within Computer Science / IT or relevant programming certifications.
Experinece working with the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server (programming/querying) - essential
- C# (.net programming) - essential
- Web development - ASP (desirable)
- Web services development (HTML/CSS/XML)
- MVC (desirable)
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.