£9 - £12 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an IT Device Co-Ordinator to join our client based in Stafford on a temporary basis. The role is based on full time hours, with flexibility of working from home as well as requirements to travel to the office.
The duties of the IT Device Co-Ordinator include:
- Maintaining list of new starters requiring equipment and chasing up their network setup
- Obtaining addresses from HR for where equipment should be issued to
- Coordinating weekly shipment of kit for new starters
- Coordinating Laptop replacements
- Coordinating with end users around returning end of life IT equipment
- Maintaining inventory spreadsheet of assets
- Coordinating the categorisation, logging and disposal of end of life equipment
- Work with IT Digital Service analyst on managed tablet roll out
- Completing audit of inventory spreadsheet
The ideal IT Device Co-Ordinator will have:
- Highly organised in terms of managing a process start to finish
- Able to work largely unaided use own initiative
- Be a completer finisher
Hourly rate: £9-£12 per hour.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 17th March, therefore if your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.