North Yorkshire, England
£22000 - £27000 per annum
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting of behalf of a large organisation based in North Yorkshire who are looking for experienced IT Officers at various levels for their expanding team.
Reporting to the ICT Operations Manager, the IT Officers will deliver ICT Services to the business and support operations and service desk officers across the organisation and its' sites within the region. We are looking for individuals with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support experience to support the company's 700 users.
Essential and desirable experience includes:
- Qualifications in ICT
- 1st and 2nd line ICT support including server applications, desktop software and hardware support and ICT service desk support
- MS Exchance, MS SQL, Citrix (XenDesktop and XenApp)
- Assisting in ICT project delivery and the ITIL framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders confidently at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
If you are interested in the above role please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.