West Midlands, England
£120 - £200 per day
6 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently looking for IT Support Officers who will contribute to the provision of an efficient, and consistent ICT Support Service that meets the needs of our client. The primary focus of this role will be around supporting the ICT requirements of the organisation as well as helping to meet the changing needs of the service.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent ICT skills (relating to understanding laptops, phones and the software that they run.)
- Experience of managing a number of conflicting priorities, the ability to organise own workload and decide priorities
- The ability to communicate complicated or sensitive information with varied audiences in person and/or in writing
- Good understanding of customer service having worked in customer facing environments
- The ability to work under pressure including meeting deadlines and dealing with interruptions
- The ability to manage a process, ensuring accurate and timely outputs.
- Experience of handling and processing manual or computerised information
This role will be a mix of home working and office based and the daily rate is between £150-£200 per day. If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.