Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £22000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently working with a large North East based organisation in the recruitment of an IT Support Officer to join the business. This position is on a fixed term basis for 6 months, and will be working from home.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a busy service desk in a 1st line position and have excellent customer service skills.
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems
- Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions
- Support problem identification
- Advise users on appropriate course of action
- Monitor issues from start to resolution
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support
- Provide essential online security advice and support
If you are interested in this position please apply, or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website