6 months ago
3 months +
I.T Support Officer
Temporary, Full time
I.T Support Officer required to work with a Staffordshire based social housing association. My client are seeking an experienced I.T Support Officer to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the I.T Support Officer you will be working within the I.T team responsible for the smooth running of the I.T services.
Responsibilities of the I.T Support Officer include:
- To provide a high quality IT support service whilst assisting in the delivery of the company's efficient I.T services
- To provide hardware, network and application support to users of the computer systems
- To carry out operational and housekeeping duties that maintain the I.T services
- Act as first point of contact for the IT service desk
- Ensure enquiries and support requests are accurately recorded, prioritised and responded to
- To participate in the preparation of procedure manuals and descriptions
Required skills and experience of the I.T Support Officer include:
- Experience of working in a Service Desk environment providing support to customers
- Experience with supporting technical setups and addressing issues
- Experience in Microsoft office software
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the I.T Support Officer role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.