over 1 year ago
IT Systems Administrator
An IT Systems Administrator is required to join an organisation in Blackpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic IT Systems Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
To manage, administer and maintain the EBME systems and software to sustain efficient and accurate data in Blackpool.
Key responsibilities of the IT Systems Administrator:
- To manage, administer and maintain the EBME systems and software to sustain efficient and accurate data
- Conducting data analysis and audits to ensure data accuracy and validity on an ongoing basis
- Providing reports on a monthly and adhoc basis as required
- To contact companies for the validation of medical devices that may be vulnerable to cyber security issues
- To update and report medical devices to the client that may have any potential risk of cyber attack
- To identify risk levels of any vulnerable medical devices and establish appropriate categorisation
- Preparing for, presenting and engaging in meetings and reviews to obtain information and discuss findings from research and analysis undertaken
- Resolving queries and providing solutions as appropriate
Required skills and experience of the IT Systems Administrator:
- Degree level qualification in a relevant area or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of data analysis, database management and reporting
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Contracts Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing dates.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.