South Yorkshire, England
£110 - £250 per day
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership is currently working in association with a well-known and reputable Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire, who are currently looking for an interim IT Systems Trainer off the back of a recent project.
This role is crucial to the immediate future and success of the wider organisation, and is a stand-alone role so a great opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities of the IT Systems Trainer:
- Support the implementation of a new Management System and the integration with other software to be rolled out across the wider organisation
- Design and deliver systems training for all users
- Develop training materials and delivery relevant training to end users in multiple formats (mainly e-learning)
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to ensure training is accurate and relevant, highlighting improvements and tips where needed
- Evaluate and test end-users to ensure effective delivery of training
- Contribute to the production of progress reports to Project Board, Digital Transformation Programme Board and EMT
The successful IT Systems Trainer will:
- Have proven experience in successfully training end users as part of an implementation of new IT systems, across multiple sites/departments
- Have experience in the preparation, creating and delivery of training (including learning materials)
- Experience in the design and development of e-learning (ideally with Adapt)
- Hold excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information to a wide range of audiences
This role is an excellent opportunity that is looking for a quick start, and lasting for an initial 4 months with the potential scope for longer.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.