Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£31365 - £37890 per annum
10 months ago
Salary: £31,365- £37,890
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Is inclusivity and flexibility in your working environment something really important to you? Are you looking to work on projects which have real impact on people's lives? Would you like to work in a nationwide, reputable organisation where your voice matters? If so, then read on!
I am currently searching for a passionate Java Developer to join a team of experienced developers to work on a variety of projects.
- Excellent pension scheme: 14-15%
- 27 days of holidays + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from home
- Great choice of projects to work on
- Free parking and discounts for bus and train travel
- Social company events
- Excellent office premises
Experience and skills required:
- Solid commercial experience working with Java
- Experienced working on full life-cycle projects
- Experienced working in Waterfall or Agile framework
- Desirably, you also know SQL and its use in one or more DBMS (DB2, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
On a daily basis you will:
- Analyse, evaluate and interpret complex information and requirements in order to develop flexible solutions, applications and services
- Design and build applications, as well as internal and public- facing websites
- Create and develop new features and user interfaces
- Be responsible for writing clean, easily-testable code
- Cooperate with other developers and QA testers
- Assist in creating a long-term web strategy in order to improve information access and streamline business processes
- Cooperate with the organisation's stakeholders
To be considered apply today!
Not for you? Refer a candidate to get a £100 voucher!
* It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership.*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website