Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£31000 - £44500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be assisting a well-known Public Sector organisation based in the North East to recruit for a Java Developer on a permanent basis.
The organisation currently supports 2,700 internal users and 4,000+ external users with the delivery of business solutions and systems.
The purpose of the Java Developer role is to provide specialist development experience and knowledge to actively develop new services including some or all of the following activities:
- Software Design and Development,
- 2nd/3rd Line support
- Manual and automated Testing,
- Cloud deployment platforms and techniques,
- Database design,
- Implementation and support
- Continuous improvement and lifecycle management
- Experience performing a range of varied work activities in a range or structured and unstructured environments.
- Software development lifecycle experience, including but not limited to developing code based applications, quality assurance and test processes and supporting 2nd/3rd line environments.
- One or more of the following frameworks:
- Java - essential
- Waterfall Processes
Please get in touch with Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion about the role on offer.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website