4 months ago
I hope you're well?
I am currently recruiting for a Joiner for the Derbyshire area for an immediate start, details of the role as below:
Temporary, Full time
Joiner required to join a public sector organisation based in Derbyshire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Joiner to carry out work on domestic properties on a temporary basis.
Duties of the Joiner will include:
- Carry out a range of Joinery repair and replacement works
- Attend pre - arranged responsive repair appointments to carry out work or contact customer directly to make access arrangements
- To be aware of and comply with relevant risk assessments, hazards and control measure to be used
- Maintain effective communication with supervisors and managers, passing on information, concerns and problems
- A van and fuel card is provided
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience working in the building maintenance and construction industry
- A full clean driving license
Please note an immediate start is available.
If you aren't currently looking for a new role at the moment, maybe you can recommend someone from your professional network that may be interested?
If you are looking, please email your updated CV to email@example.com and give me a call on 01332 542580 to further discuss this role in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you.