7 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Temporary, Full time
Joiner required to join a public sector organisation based in Northamptonshire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Joiner to carry out work on domestic properties on a full time, temporary, ongoing basis.
Duties of the Joiner will include:
* Carrying out necessary joinery work to domestic properties, both tenanted and voids
* Dealing with urgent and emergency repairs and ensuring that they are completed as quickly as is possible
* Complying with and keeping up to date with relevant Health and Safety standards
* Ordering parts where required
* Providing tenants with excellent customer service whilst attending to repair
The ideal candidate must have:
* Experience of carrying out Joinery duties on domestic properties
* Relevant qualification in Carpentry
* Must have your own tools
* Must hold a current UK driving license and ideally have access to a van
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Joiner role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.