£14 - £15 per hour
4 months ago
We are working with an organisation in Cleethorpes who are seeking an experienced Joiner to join their team on a temporary basis
The role of the Joiner will involve carrying out a range of works on void social housing properties across Cleethorpes, Grimsby and Immingham
Responsibilities of the Joiner include:
- Carrying out necessary joinery works to void domestic properties
- Fitting skirting boards, architraves and doors
- Receiving work orders and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
Criteria of the Joiner:
- Own van and tools is essential (mileage will be paid at 0.45p per mile)
- NVQ / City and Guilds Carpentry or Joinery is desirable
- Additional multi skilled experience is desirable
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.