9 months ago
Temp - Perm
Temporary - Permanent , Full time
Joiner required to join a public sector organisation based in the North East. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Joiner to carry out work on domestic properties on a temporary basis.
Duties of the Joiner will include:
- Carry out a range of Joinery repair and replacement works including multi skilled work
- Attend pre - arranged responsive repair appointments to carry out work or contact customer directly to make access arrangements
- To be aware of and comply with relevant risk assessments, hazards and control measure to be used
- Maintain effective communication with supervisors and managers, passing on information, concerns and problems
- A van and fuel card is provided
The ideal candidate must have:
- Asbestos Awareness
- A full clean driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Joiner role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.