Permanent, Full Time
Joiner required to join a public sector organisation based in Derby. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Joiner to carry out work on domestic properties on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties of the Joiner will include:
- Carry out a range of Joinery repair and replacement works including multi skilled work
- Attend pre- arranged voids jobs and/or pre - arranged responsive repair appointments to carry out work or contact customer directly to make access arrangements
- To be aware of and comply with relevant risk assessments, hazards and control measure to be used
- Maintain effective communication with supervisors and managers, passing on information, concerns and problems
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 (or City and Guilds) in Joinery or Carpentry
- Experience working in the building maintenance and construction industry
- A full clean driving licence
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Joiner role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.