Durham, County Durham
9 months ago
Temporary, Full time
Joiner required to join a public sector organisation based in Durham. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Joiner to carry out repairs and maintenance to void properties.
Duties of the Joiner will include:
- Carry out repairs and maintenance to void properties
- Deliver excellent customer service through communication with residents and all other stakeholders in accordance with the organisations objectives and values
- Carry out cyclical and servicing activities where applicable
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment: leaving the site/property clean, tidy and free from obstructions in line with Waste Management procedures and Health and Safety legislation
- Ability to organise own resources to achieve a stand of excellence, delivering high productivity for self, team and customers
- Carry out allocated duties and record completion of works/findings via mobile device or line manager
- Work within the team or as an individual to support the principle of providing a flexible multi skilled workforce
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience working in the building maintenance and construction industry
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant trade
- A full clean driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Joiner role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.